Wednesday, December 6, 2017

The Peace On Earth Hunt


By Shaza

Hello Faithful Readers,
     This week I am going to feature a hunt that has been around Second Life forever.   The POE hunt.   For those of you that are new,  this is a fantastic hunt.  The prizes you will find are from some of the top creators in SL.  I wait patiently all year for this hunt.  If you never do another hunt in SL,  you really should do this one.  This is the longest running hunt in Second Life, having been around for some 10 years.  Now that is quite a feat.  I think we all know how quickly things come and go in SL.  Ten years .... well that kind of speaks of the greatness of this hunt.

     This is just good fun for entire family.  Do it in a group,  with family,  with friends.  On my hunt quest I have found other  hunters that work with me to find the elusive globe that contains the prize.  It really is a fun hunt and you should try it.  My advice is to do a few at a time.  This is a long hunt,  with some 297 prizes to be found.  Some of the stores have multiple prizes to be found.   To get out and enjoy this one.  You won't be sorry.

This is the URL of the website with all the hints and even some peeks at the prizes.

https://peaceonearthsl.wordpress.com/

I am going to show you some of the prizes I have found already.  Every week I am going to get an article out with more of these fantastic prizes. 

Stop number 14 on the hunt sent me to Storax Tree.  There I found the globe that contained this gorgeous candle lit tree.  The POE Glove was pretty simple to find,  and the prize inside it simply beautiful.



     Now something for the ladies.  Some of us have the bento hands.   I myself find them to be wonderful.  With the movements of the bento hands its very realistic.  On to our prize.  At the store slipper I found the prize glove fairly easy. 

Its stop 4 in this hunt.  Inside the globe is a fantastic prize for bento hands,  but also included in the globe are nails for Slink hands as well.  So if you have bento or Slink hands you are going to love these Christmas nails.   The nails are both right and left hands. 


Lastly I am going to show you the most adorable thing I have found on the hunt thus far.  From  Potomac Signature Homes stop 153 on the hunt,  I found these cute little pets.   Now I jumped ahead a bit on the hunt.  I was at Potomac Homes looking at a house there and found the hunt prize instead.  The house was gorgeous too!


These are just a few of the wonderful prizes your going to find once you get going on this grid wide event.  Take your time,  take some friends,  take some family!  Your going to enjoy this one for sure.

Until next time,  have much fun,  and as always enjoy your Second Life.

Shaza

No comments:

Post a Comment