Monday, November 13, 2017

Hairology


Hello Readers,

As promised I will bring you events I feel are of interest and are of benefit to you.  So in my travels through Second Life this week, I came upon and event that will run from November 10th to November 30th.  Now don't you all scream at once, but its a hair sale: Hairology

Hairology has been around for quite some time as you may know.  Its an event that runs monthly featuring some of the very best creators on the grid.  I highly recommend that you get by and check it out.  Not only for the sales but this month especially.  

Now I did have a little problem getting into this amazing event.  That is because its vastly popular.  The sheer talent of the designers featured at Hairology is enough to make you want to run there before you walk.  Once in I was amazed to find out that this is an anniversary event.  So what does that mean to us as consumers.  Well I will tell you.  Gifts!   Not only will you find fantastic designs from some premium designers,  they have also set out a gift to mark the 10th anniversary of Hairology! Now let me get  you a Uber to the event,  because I know your ready to go. 

Waterton Way (62/175/2797)

 I am posting some of the free gifts.  These are just a sample of what is set out for us to pick up and enjoy. 


This cute little bob is from Tukinowaguma.  Tuck for short.  Its a great hair that goes from casual to chic in moments.  The gift comes in several colors for your ease of use.  It can be pared with just about any look you are trying to achieve. 


Next up I have somewhat of a boho inspired hair.  I just love boho and all the different looks.  This hair is from no.match.  It comes in three different base colors with a hair base applier for Catwa,  Omega,  Lelutka,  and TMP.  That's pretty handy to have. 


[RunAway Hair] set out a great gift for us.  Now I used it for a formal look,  but you can again use it for which ever look your going for.  Its a super beautiful hair that comes in so many different color combinations.  The colors in the hud are beautiful two-toned hairs.

I hope you enjoy the event readers.  I know I did.  Until next time.

Sincerely,
Shaza

No comments:

Post a Comment