Monday, December 18, 2017

Peace On Earth Hunt: Part Two


By Shaza Denver,

Good Day Faithful Readers,

    As I mentioned before I am slowly getting  through the Peace On Earth Hunt.  I am trying to do it in stages.....well because,  its ah HUGE hunt.  There are some 297 stops along this grid wide hunt.  So far the prizes have been amazing.  I am really impressed with the quality of the prizes the fantastic creators are setting out this season.

From seasonal outfits,  seasonal landscaping,   seasonal decor to just items we use in our every day Second Life experience, this hunt has something for everyone. There are gifts for men,  gifts for kids,  and gifts for everyone  in between.  A hunt for all ages and genre. So get on out there and get your hunt on.  I am going to post the url for the web site again in case you missed it the previous article: https://peaceonearthsl.wordpress.com/ .


     So my first showing is a sweet little cocktail dress that can be used for those festive holiday parties in Second Life.  Actually you could use this cocktail dress for any occasion.  The designer Mariposa has set out this hunt prize that is stop number 49 along the way.  This dress is a rich golden color that is perfect for this holiday season.  Head on over and grab this one up.  Your going to love it.


     Now for some festive boots.   Who does not love reindeer???  Reindeer boots....OMG!  These boots are so adorable you won't want to take them off.  They come to us from  Vicarious Youth.  To make the prize even better,  they come in kid TD size,  baby TD size and adult Slink flat size, and a resize pair that can be adjusted to fit your mesh body.  I love them and am sure you  will too!  Vicarious Youth is stop number 133 on the hunt.  Now dash away to more fantastic gifts on the hunt! 


     I found this great pose gift on the hunt from Poses With Attitude.  Its stop number
12 on the hunt.  I found it great for that holiday pose with family.  I had a little help with this one from some of the girls in my family.  Its a great pose prop  to have when you want something fun and festive for your family photo this Christmas. 

That's it for now my loyal readers and friends.  Enjoy the hunt!  I am doing this one with my family.  Its so much fun with all of us racing to find the elusive globe. 

Until next time,
Sincerely
Shaza

No comments:

Post a Comment